Indice del forum

Asylum Guild

Best For Fun

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Concrete Fiber Market Global Industry Demand
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 10:10:52    Oggetto:  Concrete Fiber Market Global Industry Demand
Descrizione:

Concrete Fiber Market Global Industry Demand
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, Research Report 2016-2021
by upasna · November 22, 2018

The Concrete Fiber Market Global Industry Report is projected to reach USD 3.09 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2016 to 2021.

Download PDF Brochure @

Increasing demand of synthetic concrete fiber across various end-use industries such as transport infrastructure, building & construction, and mining & tunnel is driving the global concrete fiber market.

The steel concrete fiber type segment dominates the concrete fiber market. It has excellent tensile & flexural strength, shock & fatigue resistance, ductility, and high durability. These properties enable it to provide enhanced toughness and post-crack load carrying capacity to the concrete. The leading companies manufacturing steel concrete fiber include Bekaert SA (Belgium)
, BASF SE (Germany), and Sika AG (Switzerland)

The transport infrastructure is the largest end-use industry segment of the global concrete fiber market. This is due to the increasing demand of concrete fibers in the road industry. In transport industry concrete fibers are used to manufacture roads, highways, bridges, railways, and ports & airports.

North America is one of the key concrete fiber markets. Globally, it is the largest market respect to demand as well as product innovation in terms of quality and application development. The U.S. is the largest country in North America and one of the key consumers of concrete fiber
, accounting for a major share of the North American concrete fiber market. The country鈥檚 concrete fiber market is witnessing growth in demand due to the increasing use and expanding. There are many concrete fiber manufacturing companies like ABC Polymer Industries (U.S.), Cemex (Mexico), Nycon Corporation (U.S.), and Owens Corning (U.S.).

Direct Purchase @

The Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market, with countries like China, India, Japan
, South Korea, and others witnessing an increase in the demand for concrete fiber. Major global manufacturers are focusing on setting up distribution networks and R&D centers in this region. In Asia-Pacific, China is the leading market having accounted for a share of 55.7% of the total market share in 2015. There are many domestic players such are Reliance (India) and Ultratech Cement (India), which market and supply concrete fiber products globally.

Although the concrete fiber market is growing at a significant rate, certain factors could hinder market growth. High operating cost is restricting the growth of the market. Obstruction for new players is a major challenge for the concrete fiber market.

Building & Construction

In the construction industry, concrete fiber is widely used in both residential and non-residential (commercialinstitutional) buildings. Majorly, steel fiber
, glass fiber, natural fiber, synthetic fiber, basalt fiber, and carbon fiber are used in different application areas of the building & construction industry. Synthetic fiber is primarily used in the construction industry to prevent early age cracking and plastic shrinkage. Steel fiber is used in construction applications where properties of concrete, namely, post crack flexural strength
, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, and shatter resistance in the hardened stage have to be modified. In the recent years, basalt fiber reinforced rebars significantly improve the durability of civil engineering structures, especially under corrosion environment. The growth in the construction industry can be attributed to various factors, such as a young and vibrant population with significant change in the lifestyle and a corresponding shortage in affordable housing. These factors are fueling the demand for concrete fiber.

Request Free Sample Report @

Companies such as Bekaert SA (Belgium), Cemex (Mexico)
, ABC Polymer Industries (U.S.), Sika AG (Switzerland), and Propex Operating Company, LLC (U.S.), contribute about 70% share in the concrete fiber market. They have strengthened their market positions through diverse product portfolios, strategically positioned R&D centers, consistent strategic development activities
, and technological advancements. They have been adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies, such as investments & expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches & developments to increase their market shares.

About MarketsandMarkets

MarketsandMarkets is world鈥檚 No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the “Growth Engagement Model 鈥?GEM”. The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers
, write “Attack, avoid and defend” strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.

M&M鈥檚 flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “RT” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets. The new included chapters on Methodology and Benchmarking presented with high quality analytical infograph

Should anyone .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Nov 2019 10:10:52    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: